Brew 20 litres of your favourite beer with your friends- Workshop for up to 3 people
Our workshops in 5 simple steps:
1. Book a date – check availabilities below or buy an open dated gift voucher
2. Decide on the style of beer you would like to brew.
3. After being provided with your recipe and ingredients, brew about 20 litres of your all-grain beer (4-5 hours).
4. Leave your beer to ferment at our premises (approximately 2-4 weeks)
5. Return to us for a bottling workshop, take your beer home and allow time to carbonate before enjoying with your family and friends!
Check availability below and book online or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request another date or reserve a slot if you already have a voucher.
Saturday availability as of 22.09.2014:
- Saturday October 4th: FULLY BOOKED
- Saturday October 11th: FULLY BOOKED
- Saturday October 18th: 2 batches available - BOOK
- Saturday October 25th: 3 batches available - BOOK
- Saturday November 1st: FULLY BOOKED
- Saturday November 8th: 1 batch available – BOOK
- Saturday November 15th: FULLY BOOKED
- More dates
Sunday availability as of 22.09.2014:
- Sunday September 28th: FULLY BOOKED
- Sunday October 12th: FULLY BOOKED
- Sunday October 26th: 4 batches available - BOOK
- Sunday November 16th: 4 batches available - BOOK
- More dates
Workshop gift vouchers for up to 3 people are available!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Is the price per person or per batch?
A: The price is per batch of beer (one machine each batch). We take groups of up to three people per batch.
Q: Is it possible to have more than 3 people in a group?
A: It is possible to book a fourth person onto your group workshop. Add a fourth person to your group.
Q: Do we have to have three people in our group?
A: Not at all. We do not match participants with others to make up the numbers.
Q: What time do you start?
A: Currently our Saturday and Sunday workshops start at 1pm.
Q: Do I need to bring anything?
A: In the interest of safety, please wear appropriate shoes and long pants. Be aware that this is a working environment which may have wet flooring and/or trip hazards such as hoses. Enthusiasm is always welcome. Home brew is appreciated if you have it. We aim to provide everything you need for your brewing workshop.
Q: What can I brew?
A: It is your beer and the world is your oyster. We shall do our best to enable you to brew whatever you wish. If you have a special request then please get in touch early to give us an opportunity to source non standard ingredients and research recipes to allow you to brew a great beer. Due to recommended fermentation temperature, we strongly advise against trying to brew a lager or pilsner style beer as we cannot accommodate the lagering process.
Q: Is the bottling workshop included in the workshop price?
A: Yes, we try to avoid hidden extras.
Q: What is your cancellation policy?
A: We will always do our best to be fair. The workshop is fully refundable up to 7 days before your workshop date.
Q: I would like to purchase a workshop as a gift but don’t know which date to book. Do I need to select a date?
A: Not at all. If you go to the “Online Shop” and add a workshop for three to your basket, you can purchase a gift voucher and the recipient can let us know when they would like to have their workshop.
Q: Is there a time limit to come back and bottle our beer after the workshop?
A: We heavily recommend to bottle the beer is within about 6 weeks. When left in the fermenter for several months most types of beers will develop off flavours and can become fairly undrinkable. We reserve the right to dispose of the beer if you have not made arrangements to bottle and collect it after 3 months.
Q: Can you bottle our beer for us?
A: Yes you can request to have your beer bottled and ready to be collected for an extra fee of £30
“Brew with Bruno” – beer making workshop & tasting for 1 person
Our head brewer Bruno picks 4 recipes . Come brew under his supervision and meet fellow beer enthusiasts. Includes a voucher for either 8 bottles from our shop (total value of up to £25) or 12 bottles made on the day to be picked up a couple of weeks later .
- Book your visit to the lab. Availability and recipe calendar below
- Join our head brewer and brew 4 different beer recipes of his choosing during a 4 to 5 hour brewing session
- Sample a selection of fine beers brewed in London
- Either take home 8 bottles from our shop (total value of up to £25) or come back a couple of weeks later to bottle and take home a mixed case of 12 bottles of the beers you helped brew. Approximate bottling date to be confirmed on brew day.
- Sunday October 19th – We’ll brew a 4-5% Holiday Ale ; a 6-7% American IPA ; a 5-6% Porter ; an 8-9% Dark Belgian Abbey beer – 8 spaces left – BOOK
- Sunday November 2nd – We’ll brew a 4-5% English Pale Ale ; a 6-7% Hoppy American Pale Ale ; a 5-6% Stout ; a 5-6% Dunkelweizen - 9 spaces left – BOOK
- Sunday December 14th – We’ll brew a 3% Hoppy Table Beer ; a 6-7% Black IPA ; a 4-5% Stout ; a 7-8% Belgian Tripel - 9 spaces left – BOOK
- Sunday January 18th – We’ll brew a 4-5% Bitter ; a 6-7% American Pale Ale ; a 4-5% Porter ; a 5-6% Wheat Beer – 10 spaces left – BOOK
Workshop gift vouchers for 1 person are available!
There is nothing more satisfying than enjoying the fruits of one’s labour. Our brewing workshops give you a fun and unique half day experience where you learn about brewing by doing it for yourself. After the bottling workshop and leaving time for carbonation, you’ll have bottles of your very own all-grain craft beer!
You can also sign up to our mailing list for updates on our workshops and special offers: